About UsMay 2019
- Boutique investment banker, HQ Montreal
- Representatives and networks in Canada, USA, South America, Western & Eastern Europe and the Middle East
- Focus on cross-border & cross-ocean transactions
- Strong international network
- Transaction from US$ 5 - 100+ million
- Customized advisory services for SME's in corporate finance, M&A, business planning, strategic partnering and channel / distribution development
The Collins Group Inc. (TCG) is an independent investment banking boutique. Our focus is cross-border, cross-ocean. We act only on an agency advisory basis, offering deal-based and project-based services for corporate financing, mergers / acquisitions, capital projects, strategic relationships, and go-to-market services including product and channel/distribution development.
We target transactions in the lower middle market from US$ 5 to 100+ million. Our "sweet spot" are transactions between US$ 10 to 25 million.
TCG, founded in 1975, is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. The Collins Team is 20 Executive Directors and Senior Advisors spread across Canada, USA, Brazil, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and the UAE.
TCG people have significant operational and technological experience in a wide cross-section of technology, industrial and consumer industries.
TCG has a strong network of relationships in North America, South America, Scandinavia, Western and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East.
Our networks and relationships allow us to identify and recruit buyers,
investors and strategic partners for a wide range of opportunities.
Today, TCG combines the bespoke quality service of a small investment bank with substantial reach to investors and Clients across borders and oceans: Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have worked on behalf of Clients from Canada, USA, the UK, Sweden, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Brazil, Chile and Argentina.
We pride ourselves on taking care to fully understand our Clients whatever their business