The Collins Focus
The Collins Group only focuses on the Private Equity Market. This market includes private equity groups, venture capital companies and corporations. As an investment banking boutique, we tailor our services to clients' specific needs. The Collins Group’s knowledge of markets, strategic partners, and insight into the growth dynamics of companies spans Europe, North America and Latin America. Emphasizing cross-border and cross-ocean transactions, we:
- Source financing and capital from the private equity market for development, expansion, acquisitions and buy-outs.
- Arrange sell-side and buy-side transactions.
- Provide counsel and advisory services to private companies on financing and M&A.
- Undertake strategy, technology, market rollout, and business planning.
- Support our clients throughout all stages of the financing and M&A process - strategy, target identification, evaluation, initiation, discussion, negotiations, due diligence, and closing.
- Recruit Strategic Partners; arrange channel distribution and VAR agreements.
- "Bridge" management and marketing support to clients who are expanding internationally.